As part of our core mission to provide cultural awareness, empowerment, voice and representation for the Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in Media, ACMA provides the following programs throughout the year:
- Asian Voices TV Show – An award winning, nationally broadcast television series that spotlights the Asian American experience, including inspiring people, community organizations and cultural events.
- Kimchi Pasta Movie – The first of a series of films exploring the Asian American experience. Kimchi Pasta focuses on the self-identity and cultural issues that many adopted Korean American children face.
- Asian Pacific Community Connection Directory Listings Website – A free online directory that promotes Asian Pacific American businesses and cultural events calendar.
- TAKEONE Digital Media Internship Program – Providing free hands on educational training for learning media production and digital marketing skills for our underserved Asian Pacific American youth.
- Annual Drive, Dine & Wine Fundraising Golf Tournament – ACMA’s signature fundraising event that encourages all communities to participate and support our mission.
- Annual Holiday Event – ACMA’s fundraising event where we recap the years accomplishments and announce the plans for new projects in the new year.
- Business and Media Seminar Empowering Women and Youth – An interactive live platform for sharing inspiring success stories of Asian women in media who have had to overcome gender inequality, cultural barriers and even racial issues.
ACMA programs are supported in part by the California Arts Council, a state agency. Learn more at www.arts.ca.gov