About Asian Culture and Media Alliance
Asian Culture and Media Alliance or ACMA is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 2013 by Asian American community activist and TV personality Cathlyn Choi.
Our mission is to provide a voice of unity, awareness and empowerment for the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities through the power of Television, Film and New Media.
Our objective is to provide a voice of unity, awareness and empowerment for the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities by promoting commonalities amongst all Asian communities through media, networking and cultural events.
Our vision is to become the primary media and cultural source for Asian and Pacific Islander communities in the US.
Below are some of media programs and annual events that ACMA offers throughout the year:
- Asian Voices TV Show
- Asian Pacific Community Connection Directory Listings Website
- ACMA Films
- TAKEONE Digital Media Internship Program
- Annual Drive, Dine & Wine Fundraising Golf Tournament
- Annual Holiday Event
- Business and Digital Media Seminar Empowering Women and Youth
- Digital Media Literacy Program for Seniors (Coming Soon)