About Asian Culture and Media Alliance
Asian Culture and Media Alliance or ACMA is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 2013 by Asian American community activist and TV personality Cathlyn Choi.
Our mission is to provide a voice of unity, awareness and empowerment in serving the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities through the power of Television, Film and New Media.
Our objective is to promote commonalities and build cultural bridges amongst all Asian communities through educational and media programs as well as networking events.
Our vision is to become a center for inspiring media arts advocacy, education, vocational training and original content creation in serving the needs of the large diaspora of Asian American and Pacific Islander communities in the US.
Below are some of media programs and annual events that ACMA offers throughout the year:
- Asian Voices TV Show
- Asian Pacific Community Connection Directory Listings Website
- ACMA Films
- TAKEONE Digital Media Internship Program
- Annual Drive, Dine & Wine Fundraising Golf Tournament
- Annual Holiday Event
- Business and Digital Media Seminar Empowering Women and Youth
- AAPI Online Youth Film Festival (Coming in 2021)