Join ACMA, Create Change!
Asian Culture & Media Alliance is seeking passionate individuals who wish to uplift our AANHPI community in cultivating equity and inclusion in the media arts space, while building a better tomorrow for future generations.
- Receive recognition throughour our website, on social media and during ACMA hosted events.
- Have your name mentioned in the ending credits of our award winning Asian Voices TV show
- Receive free admission to our events
Below are the different areas in which you can get involved.
We hope to welcome you on board ACMA in the near future!
Assist in research, outreach, writing for the following programs:
- Asian Pacific Voices television series
- Asian Pacific Voices Radio podcast
- ACMA film projects
- Other media projects
To volunteer, please email info[@]acmasocal[.]org with the subject header "Associate Producer Position".
Assist in planning and hosting the following ACMA events (before and during):
- Asian Pacific Cultural Festival
- Annual Anniversary Media Awards Event
- Drive, Dine and Wine Charity Golf Tournament
- MediActivism and E4Women Webinar Series
To volunteer, please email info[@]acmasocal[.]org with the subject header "Event Volunteer".
Assist ACMA Executive Director and Board members with the following:
- Assist with reaching out to potential donors, sponsors and grant opportunities for ACMA programs.
- Reach out to advocates and community leaders in media and cultural arts sectors through social media, online channels, and partnership program.
- Work with ACMA board members in researching, planning and strategizing content, as well as fostering positive relationships with community members.
- Recommend stories and interviewees for consideration on Asian Pacific Voices Radio and TV series.
To volunteer, please email info[@]acmasocal[.]org with the subject header "Sponsorship Opportunity" or "Community Outreach Opportunity"
ACMA is seeking passionate individuals to join our Executive Board (2 year term)
Note: You don’t have to be an AANHPI to be considered.
CLICK HERE to view our current list of board members.
– Board members should have a strong commitment to our cause, the gift of time, a willingness to use personal and professional resources to advance ACMA’s mission and support our long-term interests
– Assist ACMA with our on-going community outreach efforts
– Volunteer at ACMA hosted events
It is important that a board member understands and supports ACMA’s programs and mission in providing a voice of unity, awareness and empowerment for our AANHPI community through Television, Film and Online Media.
Board members are expected to provide:
- Congratulatory letter/video message for use on ACMA website and social media
- Provide valuable input and guidance for the direction of ACMA programs
- Participate as a mentor/guest speaker during Take One workshops, Asian Voices Radio and webinars
- Connect ACMA with leads and resources to grants, sponsors, mentors, speakers and interviewees
- Support and promote ACMA’s media programs through social media platforms
- Attend special events produced by ACMA and Asian Voices project staff, such as fund raisers, business mixers and show premiere events
Following benefits will be provided to board members:
- Bio posted and featured on ACMA website with official announcement in our monthly newsletter and social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Complementary featured listing of business/organization/cause on Asian Pacific Community Connection website (apccsocal.com)
- Complementary and discounted tickets to ACMA events
- Opportunity to be featured on ACMA program including MediActivism, E4Women webinars and Asian Pacific Voices Radio
- Recognition and announcement at ACMA events
If interested, please email info[@]acmasocal[.]org with the subject header “Executive Board Position”.
We invite individuals passionate about fostering equitable representation and empowering the Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) community through media to join the ACMA Advisory Board and contribute to our mission.
You have the opportunity to choose from the following list of Advisory Committees to actively participate in:
If Interested, please email info[@]acmasocal[.]org with the subject header “ACMA Advisory Board”.